Dear Olympia Exhibitor,
Thank you for your interest in the 2017 Joe Weider’s Olympia’s Fitness & Performance Expo, held September 15 & 16 at the Las Vegas Convention Center – South Halls 1 & 2. Last year we had a record 1,100 booths covering over 500,000 square feet. Thanks to all of you, our exhibitors, sponsors, and fans, for making the Olympia the global leader in the bodybuilding and fitness industry!
Please join us once again as the 2017 Olympia Weekend will showcase even more exciting events like the Mr. Olympia, 212 Showdown, Fitness, Figure, and Bikini Olympias, Men’s and Women’s Physique Showdowns, the Strongman Challenge, Pro Powerlifting Championships, Bikini Model Search, Men’s Model Search, Olympic Weightlifting and a host of other events to get your adrenalin pumping!
Being part of the 2017 Olympia Weekend is a great way to co-brand your company with the unrivaled leader in the industry. Market and sell your products/services to an expected attendance of 55,000 bodybuilding and fitness enthusiasts from all over the world.
Please click and review the Exhibitor Application and fax it to Mr. Olympia, LLC with your $500 non-refundable deposit.
Applications must have the $500 non-refundable deposit included to be placed in line to choose a booth space after the sponsors have been placed. Full payment must be received for applications submitted after June 1st.
Exhibitor Application (Fill out online) Exhibitor Application (PDF Download)
- The Sample Authorization Form
- Food and Beverage Sampling Policy and Guidelines
- Hand washing Sanitation Form
- Ice & Cooler Order Form
- Critical Show Information
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Official Suppliers List
- LVCC - Fire Marshall Manual
- Advanced Warehouse Shipping Labels
- Direct Shipping Labels
- Hanging Sign Forms and Shipping Labels
- COX Communication Voice and Video
- COX Communication Data
- COX Communication Hot Spot
- Exhibitor Kit
- Additional Insured Addresses
- AP LIVE – Audio Visual Forms
- Custom Build Booths
- Decorator Frequently Asked Questions
- Checklist and Reminders
- Temporary Food Establishment (TFE Form)
See you in September!