A Note to Olympia Sponsors & Exhibitors:
Joe Weider’s Olympia’s Fitness & Performance Expo will be held December 18-19 2020. This page has been set-up as a general resource for sponsors & exhibitors to provide important information and forms. Please Note: If you have not yet contacted an Olympia representative about becoming and sponsor or exhibitor, please visit our Sponsor/Exhibitor Page for more information. Being part of the 2020 Olympia Weekend is a great way to co-brand your company with the unrivaled industry leader, while introducing your brand, products and services to the gathering of enthusiasts at the most prestigious fitness showcase in the world.
Please click and review the Exhibitor Application (see link below) and fax it to Olympia Productions LLC at 866-880-3690, or contact email@example.com for more information.
Applications must include a 20% non-refundable deposit to be placed in line to choose a booth space (after the sponsors have been placed). Full payment must be made for applications submitted after June 1st. Please be sure to ask your account rep about our early "Paid in Full" discount.
See you in December!
2020 OLYMPIA EXHIBITOR FORMS & INFORMATION (coming soon)
- 2020 Olympia Exhibitor Application
- Advanced Warehouse Shipping Labels
- Additional Insured Addresses
- Centerplate Forms & Menu Kit
- Checklist and Reminders
- COX Communication Voice & Video
- COX Communication Data
- COX Communication Hot Spot
- Critical Show Information
- Direct Shipping Labels
- Exhibitor Kit (will be provided directly by Willwork, Inc.)
- 4 Productions – Audio Visual Forms (included in Exhibitor Kit)
- Audio Visual Rigging Forms (included in Exhibitor Kit)
- Custom Build Booths (included in Exhibitor Kit)
- Electrical Forms (included in Exhibitor Kit)
- Floorplan (included in Exhibitor Kit)
- Hand washing Sanitation Form (included in Exhibitor Kit)
- Ice & Cooler Order Form (included in Exhibitor Kit)
- Official Suppliers List (included in Exhibitor Kit)
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Hanging Sign Forms & Shipping Labels
- LVCC - Fire Marshall Manual
- Security for Booth Order Form
To speak to an Olympia representative, send a note to firstname.lastname@example.org and someone will be in touch to go over your options.