Dear Olympia Exhibitor,
Thanks to all of you, our exhibitors, sponsors, and fans, for making the Olympia the global leader in the bodybuilding and fitness industry!
Please join us once again as the 2019 Olympia Weekend will showcase even more exciting events like the Mr. Olympia, 212 Showdown, Fitness, Figure, and Bikini Olympias, Men’s and Women’s Physique Showdowns, the Strongman Challenge, Pro Powerlifting Championships, STRONG by Zumba®, Zumba® Cardio Blast, Combat Sports, Piloxing, Olympic Weightlifting and a host of other events to get your adrenalin pumping!
Being part of the 2019 Olympia Weekend is a great way to co-brand your company with the unrivaled leader in the industry. Market and sell your products/services to an expected attendance of 60,000 bodybuilding and fitness enthusiasts from all over the world.
Please click and review the Exhibitor Application and fax it to Mr. Olympia, LLC with your $500 non-refundable deposit.
Applications must have the $500 non-refundable deposit included to be placed in line to choose a booth space after the sponsors have been placed. Full payment must be received for applications submitted after June 1st.
- 2019 Olympia Exhibitor Application.pdf
- 2019 Exhibitor Kit
- Mr Olympia Food & Beverage Kit 2019.pdf
- Hand Washing & Sanitation Kit Order Form.pdf
- Outside Food and Beverage Restriction Flyer.pdf
- Center Plate Sample Authorization Form with TFE Info.pdf
- Food & Beverage Sampling Preparation Form.pdf
- Ice & Cooler Order Form
- Critical Show Information
- Frequently Asked Questions 2019.pdf
- Official Suppliers List
- LVCC - Fire Marshall Manual
- Advanced Warehouse Shipping Labels
- Direct Shipping Labels
- Hanging Sign Forms and Shipping Labels
- COX Communication Voice and Video
- COX Communication Data
- COX Communication Hot Spot
- Exhibitor Kit
- Additional Insured Addresses
- 4 Productions – Audio Visual Forms.pdf
- Custom Build Booths
- 2019 OLYMPIA CHECKLIST AND REMINDERS FOR SPONSORS AND EXHIBITORS-2.docx
- Electrical Forms
- Audio Visual Rigging Forms
- Security for Booth Order Form Mr. Olympia v2.pdf
See you in September!